6/20/14

Skin Revitalizer Juice

 
 
There must be very few people in this world who do not like fruits - well I am one of them. I find them unnecessary. And the lack of fruits in my diet shows on my skin! But better late than never. So i finally got myself to start juicing in the morning. Research says that you should consume fruits on empty stomach for optimal benefits. Its on an empty stomach that all the vitamins and nutrients can be absorbed to their fullest. But then others suggest that this is not necessarily true - eat the fruits anytime you can. I decided to follow the "first thing in the morning" routine! No sugar added to this juice - unlike the 25gms sugar in one 8 oz Tropicana juice. Try this delicious juice - recipe from Well and Good website!
 
 
Skin Revitalizer Juice:
1/2 Apple
2 small carrots
Blend and consume!
 
You can add some ginger for an early morning zing!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment