8/26/11

Sunil's Secret Dipping Sauce


It was a lucky weekend for me - well I do have many many lucky weekends so to speak - but this particular weekend was a "Tapas" style service. Tapas basically means many small appetizers or snacks in the Spanish cuisine which can be warm or cold.  So one lazy Saturday evening, my hubby took me out on a date - to our "Dining room". He brought out amazing tapas dishes and served me one by one as I relaxed myself watching some Indian shows. This was one of the curtain raisers for the night. He says its his Secret Dipping sauce -but baby your secrets are my secrets. And I know what you did in the kitchen ;)

Method and Ingredients:

Mix in a flat serving dish the following ingredients - Drizzle olive oil, mix in balsamic vinaigarette, add paprika, Italian seasoning, tiny pinch of salt, black pepper, and lots of love. Add red chilli flakes if you would like it spicy.
You ask how much in qty? Ahhh just eye ball it - but careful when add the balsamic vinaigerette - its quite strong and tangy. Use your own discretion.

Serve with toasted Italian bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment