7/6/10

Chicken Enchiladas with Beans and Rice

So finally here is my first picture post on my food blog. I just started posting some food pics for fun on facebook and soon it turned into a hobby and now into an addiction. I have always cooked like this but never taken pictures or written down recipes of how I made them.  I am so glad that I have started blogging because now I can repeat meals that were a hit, improve my recipes that were disasters, and more importantly be challenged to make a variety of foods.
Stay tuned for the recipes!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck :)



2 comments:

  1. best of luck.. u have a follower right here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ag jheel jheel pori jheelaaaa tujhya kapalila tila .. :))))) very good happy to see u blog and when shud i come to hog? -- Dee

    ReplyDelete